Powman The Platform Language
English is the unique language of "POWMAN". The answer options are therefore all in English. You can choose the second language of the program (French, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.) so that the questions to the different elements to be analyze are in the language of your choice. You also have available an Online Manual with the translations in the language of your choice.
Training courses are organized in the field to provide you with the basics to understand and use of POWMAN or to introduce you to the vocabulary of snow.
HALF DAY TRAINING :
- Vocabulary of snow
- Understanding and interpretation of stability reports.
- Edition of stability estimates and analyzes
FULL DAY TRAINING : in Addition to above
- Compression Test and Extended Compression Test
- The different types of analysis of the snowpack
Once you've created your Powman account, you'll find all the information you need to help you become familiar with the program.
- Online Manual in the language of your choice
- Stability scale
- Online support per e-mail